ECO tuning Transportation
The number of parcels to be delivered has been rising continuously for years, the Amazonization of our society is reflected in parcel delivery in annual double-digit growth rates. With the new regulation of tolls for federal and country roads, the cost pressure for parcel delivery services has increased again. This new toll has simply been added to the existing costs of motorway tolls, insurance, taxes and fuel, but who pays the bill?
Increasing Amazonization + PrimeService effect
For a large part of the industry, this is no longer the case. The mergers in industry and trade lead to a constant monopolization and concentration on the client side. Costs can not be passed on or only partially. This contracting authority market is not to be broken by individual logistics companies, since they are simply exchanged for competitors.
In addition to this, our customer service includes the Next Day Service, delivery to 10: 00 watch, package delivery of fresh food (lobster from Florida), freshly bound bouquets (from the ONLINE discounter) or conditions for the growing number of dangerous goods.
Where can you save something?
Even sophisticated FMS (Fleet Management Systems) can no longer generate percentage cost savings, since everything has already been exhausted. With SKN you can compete again as an FMS professional Optimization potential in the double-digit percentage range And thus give your company the essential competitive advantage you need for long-term success.
Through ECO Tuning The manufacturer software is optimized in the engine control unit, in order to prevent overloading Resources and resources Or the motor optimally To the respective operating state adjust and thus Fuel (diesel). As the market leader in consumption reduction / Ecotuning as a fleet solution, that's us Competent contact persons For freight forwarders, municipalities, freight forwarders, taxis and transport companies when it comes to saving fuel. More and more companies are using these days Software-based consumption optimizationAlso ECO Tuning mentioned.
The following advantages result from the reduction in fuel consumption (ECO or eco tuning called):
- ECO Tuning reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% depending on the area of application (STOP & GO / local traffic / distribution traffic / long-distance traffic)
- ECO Tuning can electronically limit the maximum speed of a transporter, thus minimizing fuel and wear
- ECO Tuning can electronically limit the maximum speed of a transporter and thus minimize fuel and wear
- ECO Tuning is deductible to 100% as operating expenses and complements existing FMS (fleet management systems)
- ECO Tuning reduces operating costs:
- Reduce fuel consumption
- reduction of wear (oil, brake, clutch, etc.)
- Reduction of maintenance costs and intervals
- Reduce downtime