ECO Tuning construction industry
As a major challenge within the construction sector, there is still time and cost pressure in the first place. In many cases, it is extremely difficult to pass on the cost increases from the areas of labor costs, fuel and operating resources by concentrating on the customer side. This leads to a strong minimization of income or the loss of entrepreneurial reserves. The European competition is leading to further drastic impacts, as increasingly favorable prices arise through wage dumping or the use of unqualified personnel on the market.
ECO Tuning - so that the yields do not go slack
The lords of the cranes and construction machines are looking for new ways out of the fall and discover new technologies and potential savings. So that the money does not flow like water through the hand, many builders already use the patented Ecotuning for all kinds of construction machines. The approach is very simple. The construction machines, wheel loaders, cranes, excavators and trucks are equipped with the latest fuel saving technology and then save up to 20% fuel. The whole thing happens with a simultaneous increase in torque and power.
No, no way! All motors are individually adapted to the requirements and are available in the low to medium speed range More torque and performance, The increase means that machines deliver the power at a lower speed, which would otherwise only be possible at significantly higher speeds or other ratios. The engine operates by operating at lower speeds Simply more economical, Here, too, the rule is: the higher the gear and the lower the speed The more efficient and thus fuel-efficient The engine runs. A pleasant side effect is the Reduction of wear Due to the lower speeds.
The following advantages result from the reduction in fuel consumption (ECO or eco tuning called):
- ECO Tuning reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% depending on application (excavator, wheel loader, cranes, special machines, trucks)
- ECO Tuning increases engine power and torque by up to 30%
- ECO Tuning can be set to 100% as operating output
- ECO tuning means more power at lower speeds
- ECO Tuning increases the pulling force and the power of the unit
- ECO Tuning reduces operating costs:
- Reduce fuel consumption
- reduction of wear (oil, brake, clutch, etc.)
- Reduction of maintenance costs & intervals
- Reduce downtime