ECO Tuning Forestry
Are you involved in forestry and pay close attention to your cost structure? Even large and well-known companies such as the company Södra have to cope with the global competition and a price erosion by Fernost products. Overcapacities and regional concentration ensure high competition among forestry contractors.
Forestry - the ECO tuning effect
Employee dismissals, rationalization and the whole thing under the pressure of ecological EU requirements do not make competition with foreign producers any easier. One must even speak of an imbalance between EU requirements and non-existent conditions in Asia. If one considers the different labor costs, the misalignment becomes completely clear.
Economical & ecologically better
Rising prices for diesel and other operating resources can not be passed on to the customer on the market. In order to be able to operate economically in this sector, the steeply rising operating costs Remain calculable. A Best possible returns To be able to have all options For cost reduction be used. Take advantage today The modern ecotuning To significantly reduce your operating costs, save fuel and minimize wear and thus maintenance.
The following advantages result from the reduction in fuel consumption (ECO or eco tuning called):
- ECO Tuning reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% depending on the application (topography, soil structure, type of wood, etc.)
- ECO Tuning increases engine power and torque by up to 30%
- ECO Tuning can be set to 100% as operating output
- ECO Tuning reduces operating costs:
- Reduce fuel consumption
- reduction of wear (oil, brake, clutch, etc.)
- Reduce maintenance costs and intervals
- Reduce downtime
- ECO Tuning increases the pulling force and the power of the unit